Why Choose Extended Family for Senior Home Care?
Extended Family offers options to help seniors stay happy, safe, and engaged with life from the comfort of home. We personalize our in-home private care services and even create new options for our senior clients in the Seacoast Area of New Hampshire and Maine who need a different approach.
There are major differences between Extended Family and other home care agencies. These are the top 12 ways Extended Family distinguishes itself from other agencies.
Top 12 Reasons
to Choose Extended Family
- Focus on Seniors. We serve seniors and only seniors. This laser focus means all of our resources are dedicated to helping seniors age at home. We can find the right mix of care for even the most complicated situation.
- Proven Care Approach. Extended Family goes above and beyond providing help with Activities of Daily Living. Aside from dressing, toileting and bathing, our Caregivers find activities their clients love. Why? Because research shows that being engaged in life can slow down mental and physical decline.
- Care Management Model. Clients and families are wrapped in support from their dedicated care teams. Families always know who to call 24/7. Care Managers create personalized comprehensive care plans that our Caregivers follow for each client.
- Screening Caregivers. Extended Family Caregivers are chosen after a rigorous background check process. They’re highly skilled companions, Personal Care Attendants, Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Aides.
- Training Caregivers. We invest in Caregiver education. We offer advanced training in dementia and memory loss, COVID safety procedures and other issues affecting seniors.
- Consistency. You won’t have a revolving door of Caregivers. Extended Family carefully matches Caregivers and clients based on chemistry, common likes and clients’ needs. You always have a back-up Caregiver in case your Caregiver needs to call out sick.
- Technology Supported. We use technology to improve care. Scheduling systems help Extended Family prevent no-shows and to fill coverage gaps. Tech helps us capture key client information, including changes in health status, and communicate it across the care teams.
- Deep Corporate Resources. We started as a small agency and still provide the personalized care you expect from a family business. Our parent company, HouseWorks, supports our work by investing in Caregiver training, technology, and sharing of ideas and best practices. We are licensed, bonded and insured.
- Track Record of Satisfied Clients. Our 110+ Caregivers are in demand in 85 communities in the Greater Seacoast area of New Hampshire and Maine. They deliver more than 155,000 hours of care a year.
- Industry Recognition. Extended Family has been recognized for how it treats its employees and for the quality of care it provides clients by the Best of Home Care awards.
- Flexible Hours. Our services grow and change as your needs change — from a few hours a week to 24/7 or live-in care. We can scale our hours up or down depending on what your loved one needs.
- Innovative Services. We always look for ways to better serve our clients. Extended Family’s Personal Care Attendant line of services helps seniors gain better control of their bodies, minds, health, and social life. This exclusive program is available to seniors living in the greater Seacoast area who want to maintain as much independence as possible as they age.
Ready to Start Care?
We offer hourly and live-in services with weekend and weekday rates. Our pricing is based on client needs, so don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or via the web form, and we can give you an estimate.
Or, fill out this form and an Extended Family team member will follow-up for a no-obligation care consultation to answer your questions and provide additional information.
Give us a Call
Sign Up Form
"*" indicates required fields